Things you wish you had frapsed

Now I realise you could just make anything up here, but equally I'm sure there have been many 'WTF moments' during your SA-MP sessions that stick in the mind.

I was on PartyServer (as always) wandering across the road above SF Swat compound, having just come from the Cluckin Bell around the corner and up the hill to replenish my health after some hectic combat. I glanced at the radar and saw a Mechanic blip approaching fast from the south, above me. I switched to M4 and looked skywards. A Hydra appeared in the distance and as it came closer it was clear the pilot was at minimal health. I aimed up and ahead of its path. Fired 3 shots. To my amazement the pilot died, I'd hit him! And the now empty Hydra came tumbling out of the sky, bouncing off the buildings ahead of me and sliding to a halt on its roof some way into the distance.

I glanced around, grinning from ear to ear, ready to say 'omfg did you SEE that?' but of course, nobody at all was around to witness my glory.

I wish I'd Frapsed that.

I love hydra skills , like to fly around without crash and go bettween houses etc

yea, many times Like, when I was playing in partyserver, a rustler was flying around me trying to kill me. I took a grenade and threw it up in the air and .. BOOM! right at the rustler.

If you have nvidia graphic card, download & install GeForce Experience and set your Shadow mode. Then when something hapend like this you just press a buttom and you will have your 3-5-10-30 min back footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have nvidia graphic card, download & install GeForce Experience and set your Shadow mode. Then when something hapend like this you just press a buttom and you will have your 3-5-10-30 min back footage.
That's useful to know. But not really what I was aiming at reading about in this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
That's useful to know. But not really what I was aiming at reading about in this topic
Wrong topic I guess.

Once I was on my server, teaming up with my friend. A terrorist threw us a grenade and my friend aimed at it and changed Its way so It didn't hurt us. I wish I was recording that. Same friend also saved himself from a RPG coming right in his face with a sniper I assume, might be wrong, but I wasn't near him at that time.

There was a explosive car.I had 20% health he had only 5% on him was two groves noobs with guns.I shot his tires of he did a flipDriver got out I killed him.Those 2 died from cars explosion.I went nuts!That was first time I got jailed and muted from newbies chat :+

P.S sry for bad English i m on my new phone.

The moment when I arrested three best players in the server, in the same place within one minute.
[Cops 'n' Robbers btw.]

Pretty sure that was when I was roleplaying and all cars got teleported away by a hacker. Some guy was RP'ing a crazy old hobo, he was shouting "ALIENS, THEY ARE HERE!". Probably my biggest rofl moment in SA:MP

Well this is not in SAMP but..
I wish i had a good dad, good mom, good life..
my parents have like 1 million dollars in their bank accounts i even SEE it, i go to the bank with them to see it.. but they dont even spend 100 dollars on us, they cant even buy a 400$ ps4 while my mom is WASTING more than 1000 dollars per 4 weeks for her makeup shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Посмотреть сообщение
my parents have like 1 million dollars in their bank accounts i even SEE it, i go to the bank with them to see it.. but they dont even spend 100 dollars on us, they cant even buy a 400$ ps4 while my mom is WASTING more than 1000 dollars per 4 weeks for her makeup shit..
Haha same with me XD

Endless unique kills I wish i got frapsed

RP'ing at T:RP, we had a huge bank-robbery where the script was literally amazing that you had to bypass the vault lock & then disable the lasers, bomb some doors and even wait for some hours, we were like 20 men robbing the bank with masks & suits, we were armed with shotguns and it was perfectly RP'er, then the cops started surrounding the banks, spiking the vehicles & getting ready with snipers- our outside men told us that we had no chance to escape wihin this situation, then in few minutes the SWAT started raiding the bank and throwing gas-grenades, that was literally amazing.

Wish I frapsed it

Was 4 hours long thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Now I realise you could just make anything up here, but equally I'm sure there have been many 'WTF moments' during your SA-MP sessions that stick in the mind.

I was on PartyServer (as always) wandering across the road above SF Swat compound, having just come from the Cluckin Bell around the corner and up the hill to replenish my health after some hectic combat. I glanced at the radar and saw a Mechanic blip approaching fast from the south, above me. I switched to M4 and looked skywards. A Hydra appeared in the distance and as it came closer it was clear the pilot was at minimal health. I aimed up and ahead of its path. Fired 3 shots. To my amazement the pilot died, I'd hit him! And the now empty Hydra came tumbling out of the sky, bouncing off the buildings ahead of me and sliding to a halt on its roof some way into the distance.

I glanced around, grinning from ear to ear, ready to say 'omfg did you SEE that?' but of course, nobody at all was around to witness my glory.

I wish I'd Frapsed that.
I had a similar situation some years ago, once. Some guy bought a Hydra at a server where Hydra's are very expensive (3+ hours to get ONE for only some minutes). Aimed with a sniper ahead of him. BOOM HEADSHOT. Oh he was mad! But hey, I'm still proud of that one

This topic is a nice idea & promising, let's hope nobody ruins it

Si|ent jesus thats the same damn thing that happend to me i swear to god!! but i had a spas12 when i shot at it.

i once landed a cool stunt in 2012 that i havent been able to land again ever since

breaks my heart every time i think about it

I don't have any special SA-MP skills. Breaks my heart every time I think about it as well... :/

LS-RP: 3 gangs, 50gangsters deep each one going on a Brawl down at glen park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Посмотреть сообщение
I could tell you to be thankful that you have shelter, family and food, and tell you that if you wanted a PS4 you have to work for it (like anything else in life), BUT I won't tell you that. I will tell you nobody cares.

Some good times (SAMP - ingame) could be frapsed and now remembered as a good memories, therefore it's too late and the times won't return nor could be seen once again in a video.