Problem With My Win 7

Hey Guys i'v a problem with my windows 7

So i'v bought the DVD Of win 7 then i installed it ofcourse i have 2 choices when my computer start

WIN XP (Everything is ok Here)
WIN 7 (no card driver)

i'v checked if the card work correctly so here it is: VGA Standard Card which it mean i have problem with my aero effect and i can't play any games
Win Xp Card: ATI Raedon 5400 Series.

i tryed to download it with ma-config but i can't its fake someone can help me ?

http://support.microsoft.com/?ln=en-gb

No need to thank me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
No need to thank me.
Thank you.

No need to thank me.?? you didn't helped me

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
No need to thank me.?? you didn't helped me
In other words, he said to check that link, and ask for support at microsoft. Dont ask for help here, most of people here know only to script, map, design etc, there's few chances to get help in this forum.

Weedarr, maybe start flooding ******.com link in every thread?

If the graphic card is integrated, find your motherboard name and download the drivers from motherboard's page, else: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download find your graphic card.

Go to the AMD website and download the lastest drivers.

You need to install the video card graphics.
If i'm not mistaken, you need to install the AMD[ATI] catalyst Display driver.
For more information, take a look here.

PS: This information can be wrong, since i don't have a computer with a AMD video card for already 5 years.

The first thing you do after doing a fresh install is running Windows Update until all updates are through. It will take quite a few restarts. Graphics card drivers are also regularly supplied through Windows Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The first thing you do after doing a fresh install is running Windows Update until all updates are through. It will take quite a few restarts. Graphics card drivers are also regularly supplied through Windows Update.
Usually they are not up-to-date though.