need a skilled scripter here :(

i took GarHouse system and im having some errors, pls help me with this :

pawn Код:
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(838) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(839) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(882) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(883) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1289) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1290) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1935) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicCP"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1936) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicCP"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1942) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1944) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamic3DTextLabel"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(1944) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2021) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2023) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2134) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2136) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2351) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2352) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicMapIcon"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\my script\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2391) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicMapIcon"

Did you have streamer plugin and include?

Because all of thoose above are streamer natives function.
Make sure you have streamer.dll in your plugins folder, and streamer.inc in your pawno-include folder.

You need to include streamer's include so those symbols will be defined.

Add:
pawn Код:
#include <streamer>
under: #include <a_samp>

yes i have streamer.dll
and streamer.inc

but still i have got this error message -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to include streamer's include so those symbols will be defined.

Add:
pawn Код:
#include <streamer>
under: #include <a_samp>
Dude this guys ^ has told you how to fix it :P

pawn Код:
//                              Includes
//==============================================================================
#define FILTERSCRIPT // Important
#include <a_samp> // Credits to the SA:MP Developement Team
#include <streamer> // Credits to Incognito
#include <sscanf2> // Credits to ******
#include <YSI\y_ini> // Credits to ******
#include <ZCMD> // Credits to Zeex
#include <foreach> // Credits to ******

here they aree....

Update your plugins and includes to the latest one.

just if you didn't do that yet -> after including the streamer in your script, restart pawno.
Pawno "loads" the new include after restarting it.

and also make sure you start pawno from the correct folder.
But i guess that's not an issue here, since it's just the streamer who's freakin' out. Just in case.

Are you sure you got the updated streamer.inc ? Try re-downloading it and replace it with your old one and see what happends.

ohh its fixed now just 3 errors
pawn Код:
C:\Users\hacker\Desktop\my script\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\hacker\Desktop\my script\pawno\include\streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\hacker\Desktop\my script\pawno\include\streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\hacker\Desktop\my script\pawno\include\streamer.inc(338) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.