Most time you've spent playing SA-MP

18hours, but I play 10-11hours a day regularly.

6-7 hours on a cops 'n' robbers server I used to play. Usually I give breaks after 1.5-2 hours of gameplay, If it comes to scripting, I sit down, get my cofee, headphones on, listen to music and script for 3 hours maximum.

LSRP - from 11pm to 5PM

6-7 hours

26 hours, working on a server's update.

6-8 Hours... 30-50 Players....

4 hours on a CNR. Actually, I have scripted more - 6 hours for a GM. I wondered how some people on the CNR I played on who joined after me got more hours than me. Now I know! (Played for one full year and got 230 hours while a guy who joined later got 1200 hours in a matter of months!)

Probably around a whole day.

Half a day playing some weird server

14 Hours

Scripting Playing etc

When I was new to SAMP, I woke up at like 5am one time and stood on till 10pm. About 17 hours back in 2011.

Almost a whole day with my friends xDD

About 16 hours a couple of years ago... Would never do it again.

So much damn memories. I used to play 19 hours a day and sometimes I even didn't go to school. I was waking up at 6am when my parents were already gone and start playing. My sister used to tell me to go school but what I been doing was, getting ready and go out and hide near the house. After I seen her go, I went back home and started to play until everyone gets back, was like 6pm. After I was stopping for a bit and at 8pm was starting till 12pm.

Well, I don't remember exactly, but not more than 8 hours.

I had the record for my server for the most online time, and no one was anywhere near close when it came to legitimate playing time. This was a pretty big server at the time too (was once even ranked #1 and was constantly full at a time). A player (RoBo, sorry, Im calling your [AS]s out hehe) once started cheating the system by leaving him computer on 24/7 while being inside the game. I spent 24 hours+ straight playing one night to make sure he didnt pass my game time. It was literally not uncommon for me to spend 12 hours on the server in normal conditions (was in independent study in high school, and didnt have any responsibilities really, so thats what I did ahah).

Edit: I feel people really exaggerate on here way to much.

2 hours since game play doesn't interests me much.
Although I have spent more than 30 hours scripting.

20 hours