Possibe?

That possible to make a "warning" for admins if someone killing someone with spraycan or something?
how that works? like what, how to make something like this?

Its possible, do research on "OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage" and "GetPlayerWeapon" and you will need to make a stock to send the message to all the online admins.

I did not really get what you mean, in my understanding, You want to show an admin a warning if the killer killed someone using a spraycan.

pawn Код:
//This callback gets called when the player dies.
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    if(killerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return false; //if the player is not connected or INVALID, this function will return nothing.

if( GetPlayerWeapon(killerid) == 41)
    {
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been killed by a spraycan"), SendClientMessage(killerid, -1, "You killed someone using a spraycan");
    }
    return true;
}

//This callback gets called when the player gets hit by a specific weapon.
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid)
{
    if( weaponid == 41)//This function gets the player weapon id.
    {
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been attacked by a spraycan"), SendClientMessage(issuerid, -1, "You attacked someone using a spraycan");
    }
    return true;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxel
Посмотреть сообщение
Its possible, do research on "OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage" and "GetPlayerWeapon" and you will need to make a stock to send the message to all the online admins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
I did not really get what you mean, in my understanding, You want to show an admin a warning if the killer killed someone using a spraycan.

pawn Код:
//This callback gets called when the player dies.
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    if(killerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return false; //if the player is not connected or INVALID, this function will return nothing.

if( GetPlayerWeapon(killerid) == 41)
    {
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been killed by a spraycan"), SendClientMessage(killerid, -1, "You killed someone using a spraycan");
    }
    return true;
}

//This callback gets called when the player gets hit by a specific weapon.
{
    {
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been attacked by a spraycan"), SendClientMessage(issuerid, -1, "You attacked someone using a spraycan");
    }
    return true;
}
Thank you so much, but if you can help me please with that, i'm getting a warning about this:
Quote:

error 021: symbol already defined: "OnPlayerDeath"

how to fix that? i used your code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarFix
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you so much, but if you can help me please with that, i'm getting a warning about this:

how to fix that? i used your code!
Do you have #include <a_samp on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have #include <a_samp on top?
Yes.

EDIT:

also when i'm using:
Quote:

{
{
}
return true;
}

as

Quote:

{
new String[ 128 ]
if( weaponid == 41)
{
format(String, sizeof(String), "{AA3333}AdmWarning{FFFF00}: %s (ID %d) may possibly Rush Tazed (%s).", GetPlayerNameEx(issuerid), playerid);
ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW, String, 2);
}
return true;
}

i don't know why that gives me a warning " error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if" "

you forgot a semicolon ; after
Код:
new String[ 128 ]

Already defined OnPlayerDeath means you have used that callback twice , delete one of them try Control+f and find 'OnPlayerDeath' delete one that useless without codes , i believe that you've copied the codes that he gaved you and paste on your script.