Can't post a server advertisement?

I got 16 reputations as you guys see, I cannot post a server advertisement.

I actually meet all the requirements, like I have more than 10 posts, more than 15 reps and registered for more than a month, what's the issue then? that's what it says.

MarshallNero, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"If you are trying to post", the administrator may have disabled your account, "or it may be awaiting activation."

Patience I guess.

Back when it used to be 5 reps it happend to be to just wait a day and you will be able to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallNero
Посмотреть сообщение
I got 16 reputations as you guys see, I cannot post a server advertisement.

I actually meet all the requirements, like I have more than 10 posts, more than 15 reps and registered for more than a month, what's the issue then? that's what it says.

MarshallNero, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Your probably only JUST got the required rep. It takes time to update. Try again in a few hours.

You also would have found this answer a thousand times over if you had used the search feature instead of creating yet another thread about it.