VIP CMD HELP

HI, IM MAKING SERVER AND VIP SYSTEM, AND THERES A VIP CMD I WANT MAKE AND I CANT DO IT SO LET ME EXPLAIN THE SITUATion, this command is /vipskin, when vip player type /vipskin, it appear this message: [USAGE] /vipskin [ID/TOGGLE/REMOVE], When player type /vipskin [THE ID HERE], it saves skin and when he/she types /vipskin TOGGLE it change the skin to the skin player has saved and if player has not saved skin, it appear message, 'please save skin first before toggling it'. and when vip player type /vipskin REMOVE, it removes saved skin and back it to old skin or back the old skin after next spawn. I COULDNT DO ALL THIS SO I NEED HELP PLS
+REP FOR HELP

I don't want bump thread but I really want help so pls give some help

Just give me one reply
Just help, ALL WAT IM ASKING FOR IS HELP! PLS PLS
Why no-one reply?

BUMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakkChass
Посмотреть сообщение
Why no-one reply?
Because you are breaking the rules (like yesterday), if you don't stop spamming you will get banned!

Now go here and read them - http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=12

Ok, Sorry for spamming, I just want a reply, I want some help.
Actually, i can't wait forever.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, Sorry for spamming, I just want a reply, I want some help.
Actually, i can't wait forever.
You aren't paying to anyone to instantly help you.

lolss

First of all, I can't pay, and +REP isn't enough??
i think this is simple thing for you guys and i can't do it. so ill say again help me, this is forum for help and everything, right?

.removed.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all, I can't pay, and +REP isn't enough??
i think this is simple thing for you guys and i can't do it. so ill say again help me, this is forum for help and everything, right?
read some basic tutorials for commands since it seems you're completely new also the wiki is a great resource.
this place is not a request section its for people that need help learning to script