FCNPC the maxnpc limit is 0

Hello guys,

So i downloaded the hell zombie script from kitten and I installed all the plugins but I have a problem with the FCNPC plugin. I get this error:

[14:18:18] Loading ...
[14:18:18] Warning: the maxnpc limit is 0 (you will not be able to create NPCs unless you change it)
[14:18:18] FCNPC Loaded.

The gamemode doesnt load and i tried to change the maxnpc value in the server.cfg and the max players but nothing works, i increased the MAX_ZOMBIES in the zombie config part of the script but no luck either. I also ******d this but no luck :/

make sure you're using the proper version - the fcnpc got compiled several times already, each one using different adresses.
the latest "original" is for SAMP 0.3xR2 with some new callbacks, and works fine on windows, sadly theres no working linux version yet.
its precessor worked well on SAMP 0.3xR1-2, but you need to replace the .dll/.so aswell.
WHEN you revert to an older version than being used in the script, you might need to remove / comment the section using the new/non-existing callbacks from the script, and recompile.

last but not least, my suggestion: wait a few days, until OrMisicL has released a new version, which without any doubt, will work like a charm.

the problem with the MAXNPC got asked&answered in the release topic btw, you can find more clues on how-to-proceed there.