Can I run BF4 with this?

Quote:

Operating System: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130531-1504)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 7483PL5
BIOS: Lenovo ThinkCentre BIOS Ver 5CKT54.0
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7902MB RAM
Page File: 3740MB used, 5570MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450

These are my PC specs, before I even attempt to purchase BF4, I'd like to ask if I can actually run it. Well, someone told me that I can but i will have very low FPS, hence I'm asking here to make sure since there are a lot of computer experts here.

I don't see a mention of a graphics card, the most important part in gaming. From what I can find it has a GTX285 which might or might not be enough. I think you may be able to play on low-medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see a mention of a graphics card, the most important part in gaming. From what I can find it has a GTX285 which might or might not be enough. I think you may be able to play on low-medium.
Thanks for reminding me! I've added graphic card the list, waiting for more replies.

www.canyourunit.com

It will run fine but will give very low FPS.

No no no, you have a 6450 graphics card, battlefield 4 simply won't be playable at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Considering BF4 tends to eat your CPU, stutter and leak memory all over the place, that's the worst place to check if you can run BF4.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That isn't actually accurate, I've used it for several games, it's full of shit at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
That isn't actually accurate, I've used it for several games, it's full of shit at times
The site compares numbers.. Numbers lie, at all depends in architecture and technologies.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That site is sooooo inaccurate! It says I can run BF3 on this patato with 2gb ram.