Compiling with np++

SOLVED
F5 was binded to 'Execute' as well as 'Compile'.

I know this is scripting related, but I don't actually need help with PAWN itself, so I didn't think 'Scripting Discussion' was the best place for this.

I've set up notepad++ to be used with PAWN as per Slice's tutorial but when I press the compile key I get this window:

I then have to click OK and it compiles.

Is there a way to have the key compile straight away without showing that dialog? Yes I'm lazy.

Thanks.

Do you mean like, pressing F5 to compile?

Yes.

"Now you will probably want to assign a hotkey to the compile script.

Open up the NppExec settings.

Select "PAWN Compiler" from the list, click "Add/Modify", then click "OK".

Restart Notepad++.

Open up the shortcut mapper.

Find "PAWN Compiler" under "Plugin commands"; double click it.

Select a suitable key (combination) then click "OK" and click "Close" on the shortcut mapper."

hope I helped.

Please read my post again. You aren't understanding the problem. I've done all that, but it doesn't compile straight away, it shows that dialog.

It must be in the way that you set it up. Try running through the process once more?

The button you've binded to compile is probably binded elsewhere to the command 'execute..',so try and search for that and rebind 'execute..' to some other random button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniTy.
Посмотреть сообщение
The button you've binded to compile is probably binded elsewhere to the command 'execute..',so try and search for that and rebind 'execute..' to some other random button.
That was it - thanks.