[FilterScript] Vehicle Spawner(Model Preview Selection - mSelection)

Hello. So I decided to make another filter-script tonight and I came up with a model preview vehicle spawner. It uses mSelection and ZCMD. It's really easy to use. After its loaded you can use /veh, /boats, or /planes to bring up an according vehicle spawning menu. Of-course if you choose /veh it will show you all the vehicles avaliable, and boats for boats, and planes for planes!

This filter-script is really easy to use aswell, and was made user friendly. Simply, drag the contents of the .zip folder into your sa-mp folder and add "vehspawner" to the filterscripts line in your server.cfg or load the filter-script IG with RCON.

NOTICE: As of version v2 sscanf(2) is required.
Includes Needed:
mSelection
ZCMD
sscanf2

Commands:
/veh - Show all vehicles.
/boats - Show only boats
/planes - Show only planes.
/destroyveh - Destroys a vehicle. If your not logged in as an RCON admin you can only despawn vehicles spawned by yourself.

Above is a screen-shot of the /veh command.
Downloads are avaliable below(click me):

Pastebin:
vehspawner.pwn
vehicles.txt
planes.txt
boats.txt

Version 2(Only on pastebin as of right now):
vehspawner.pwn(v2)
Download ZIP(click me):
Solidfiles(solidfiles.com)
4Shared(4shared.com)

A virus scan is also avaliable at the following link(s):
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...24d88df0819bf3

Thank You, and if you have any questions/comments/concerns, either reply or send me a private message!

By
Evan Abagail!

Oh, and if you have any feed-back or helpful comments/questions please share! REP - If you like.

Looks great

good fs, i think(if you give us screenshot)

Thanks, I'll post screen-shots in a minute...

Screenshot added.

This is nicely and done.. but one thing you forgotten.. Theirs suppose to be 211 cars but you only added 210.

But its great, REPS+

Nice & simple.

This is too easy to make by using mSelection But still, good work!

EDIT: Give credits to d0 for mselection..

You should make it so it destroy's the vehicle with a command.

It will be added tomorrow since I don't really have the time to script/test it right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

Update Log:
Version 2 is now released. The change-log can be found below,

Vehicles can now be despawned by [/destroyveh]. If your not logged in as RCON admin you can only despawn/delete v ehicles created by yourself.

This include now requires sscanf(2) by ******/Alex Cole(for the /destroyveh command).

I want /destroyallveh
How destroy all vehicles spawned?