Good photoshoper!

Hey guys, idk if i miss section but do u know some awesome dudes whic r good at photoshop? If u know can u name it here or post link to there forum acc?!

Thanks!

Not sure if he's ''awesome'', but he's got skills. If I remember correctly, goes by the name ''Tagathron''.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBitch
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if he's ''awesome'', but he's got skills. If I remember correctly, goes by the name ''Tagathron''.
Why you write like that? are you pretending to be a good screen writer or a scripter? It's actually harder to read.

You can give those Janshish or Toni a try, they were making free dope sigs back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you write like that? are you pretending to be a good screen writer or a scripter? It's actually harder to read.

You can give those Janshish or Toni a try, they were making free dope sigs back then.
Looks like he's writing in markdown.

I wish I was good only a probie at photoshop

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like he's writing in markdown.
Well, I'm sorry, lol. No, I'm not pretending, why should I? I'm just used to writing like that and that's why it well, is like that, love the fonts. But this ain't an argument discussion, so I'm just going to nicely ask not to respond. Thank you.

i cant understand. what this topic about ?. Anyone say me clearly ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalance
Посмотреть сообщение
i cant understand. what this topic about ?. Anyone say me clearly ?
H-e W-a-n-t T-o K-n-o-w W-h-o I-s G-o-o-d I-n P-h-o-t-o-s-h-o-p.

Read the first post before commenting.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

nah he is getting paid to write like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
H-e W-a-n-t T-o K-n-o-w W-h-o I-s G-o-o-d I-n P-h-o-t-o-s-h-o-p.

Read the first post before commenting.
Hey . I am Good in Photoshop.

I am from GFX generators.

http://gfx-generators.blogspot.in/