DayZ Standalone

I know there are few people atleast who play DayZ
Good news for you, DayZ Standalone has been released(early access)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100
I just bought it and 20minutes left to download

The creator should of kept his word and made it 15$ instead of 30$. I'm having a good laugh at all the rage going on on the Community Hub

I'll buy it after it proves it won't fail.

I'm really stupid lol, once I saw alpha I automatically purchased it without seeing any reviews, playing it after couple of minutes/hours I honestly gotta say it's good for an alpha release BUT they got to go through a big steep of hill to make their gamers happy, I'm kinda disappointed not what I expected but it's an alpha release what you expect?

It's always like that with Alpha releases. I'm sure they'll improve with the next updates and as mentioned above, keep their gamers satisfied and happy.

I'm going to wait untill theres some more bug fixing.

so any comments?
I'm thinking about spend some money on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGT
Посмотреть сообщение
so any comments?
I'm thinking about spend some money on it.
Well i like it even though it has bugs and doesn't have that much weapons.. but they will be added later since its Early Alpha atm.

I can't believe they released it in the state that it's in. It was meant to be out a whole year ago, the "it's alpha" excuse can't be used for this junk. For $30 you can buy Arma 2: CO and get the DayZ mod for free which works BETTER and has a lot more stuff that actually works!

The only good thing about DayZ SA so far is the private only servers. As soon as they open servers up to the public it'll turn into a shitfest just like the mod.

P.S I don't hate DayZ, I used to love DayZ but the developers have fucked it up real bad.

dont mind paying $30 as long there fucking keep it up fixing stuff up to make everyone happy be pointless & also crap and throwing money away, if there dont do much with it now.

one more thing i will be happy if it does not lag.

for me am awaiting for bug fixes etc, i want to see goods coming soon!