HomeTown Beta Realese

Hey this is my first game called HomeTown!
The game is .bat file! if i ain't allowed to upload my own game then please tell me it! i got told it's allowed to i try!

Information
HomeTown was created by NukeTripper/JуgvanMartin 18-12-2013 it's only a text game there will be a 3person game later on when i got my team back! and if i get enough support
this is my first game! sorry if there is any english spelling misstakes!
This is not a 2RD PERSON or a 3RD Person game only a answear game!

Download Link
New download link will be soon to the 3D/2D Game! just keep this updated and it would be awesome if you could help me out and Donate so i could create a website for it and get the game up running good!
PM ME If you are intreasted to donate/create a good website for me/and be moderator on it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7...g/HomeTown.rar
UPDATES
Updaiting the Text(Question Game) To Full Game not the beta. I will begin on the 3D soon the charcters are being created but it would be a big help to get some donations so i can keep the work up! And
If there is any Coders here that maybe could help me. Please PM me?!
I would like to get help with this game

Uploading new missions so it won't end at owners
  1. Updaiting Information

NEW GAMES AND UPDATES
So i have been trying to create the 3D game and it won't take like two days! it can take some mounts but my progress to make a game that looks like Minecraft and it's kinda like the game that looks like minecraft 2D but my will be in HD and 2D i will maybe upload it for free on SA-MP Forums first! it would help me much to get some support and donations! i am not beggin for donations! but if you have some spare moneys and you like the ideas and game it would be nice if you could donate to my paypal: GlobalUpdater@gmail.com i will need to use money to publish the games! But the 24 December the updates for the Text/Question Game of HomeTown will be out 24 December! It will be longer! and maybe you will be able to turn it on in a other kinda game not only in the Command Propt. there will be many updates but i will need donations to get the game much better
Donations to keep the game up
Donations on paypal: Globalupdater@gmail.com

I'll check it out

Alright

Any pic avaible?

No sorry. But it's not like a game where you control a characther it only opens a window where you will answear some questions and give your pet a name and you will choise yourself a name. It will look like SA-MP soon! like 3RD Person. We are createing it right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeTripper
Посмотреть сообщение
No sorry. But it's not like a game where you control a characther it only opens a window where you will answear some questions and give your pet a name and you will choise yourself a name. It will look like SA-MP soon! like 3RD Person. We are createing it right now
Well, good luck then.

Thanks I hope the 3RD Person Game will be out soon

Wait what? You're on your first ever game that is text based and you're now making it 3d with directx/OpenGL?? Please tell me how one can go from beginner things to advanced things in such a short time span.

just a questioning game ?

Yeah