Sorry guys.

hey guys, i know this is a strange topic, but please if u have got 1 mins of time, then please read it.

I was telling that. All of u...i apologize for what i have done, now you will probably be thinking that what i have done.
the biggest mistake i have done is....i have re-released some FS that are not of me..its of others....and i know that my impression within u guys is no more...and i really apologize for it.

if you wanna tell me somthing bad...feel free to..

Thank u

No problem dude!
Just ask a beta tester to delete that thread or edit it.
What u can also do is give the real scripter credits

Admitting your mistake is a good thing, but admitting it like this will only get you more hatred here (SA:MP forums, very kind-hearted people here) and those who didn't know about your mistake will now know. Ask a mod to delete all your copied filterscripts and say sorry to the guy whose work you posted as yours. You don't seem like a bad guy at all tbh.

P.S. I was going to +rep you (nr) until I read 'If i have helped u, just +rep me', just saying.

No need for it mate, i am happy if you all will forgive me. And i will try to start a new life Here.

Thank you for understanding

delete

Good, Very Good!

Your signature is kind of contradictory to your apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankingston
Посмотреть сообщение
No need for it mate, i am happy if you all will forgive me. And i will try to start a new life Here.

Good Luck with your new "LIFE" in SA-MP.

we hope that the rehabilitation of your "SA:MP LIFE" comes prosper and you get a second chance to become a better SA:MP citizen. I congratulate you.

I don't see a point in this thread. Creating a topic to apologize for one small thing means that you're just seeking for attention, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankingston
Посмотреть сообщение

Starting a "new life" on a gaming forum isn't going to turn back the clock. Just play SA-MP and enjoy it - don't be so worried over one small thing on a forum board!