need some tutorials

Hello
can someone teach me how to Create a TDM script , with 2 Teams and each team has 4 Classes and every class has it own abilities and guns
Also with a Ranking system witch Allow each rank with a car ,

i do really need a Patient scripter to teach me how to create a gamemodes and help
Thanks for your attention Peace

Search tutorial man, ****** is your friend

this tutorial is helpfull how to make teams

I believe you a noob samp scripter, so, just download a tdm script and edit it, this is how i got to know samp scripting, if you want to know to do do anything.... post it here, but first they to ******, ******* and so on, it.

Ok Thanks guys , i'm just that type of guys that don't Edit things ,
i won't let anyone give me Joint , i make my own one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3cr3am
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe you a noob samp scripter, so, just download a tdm script and edit it, this is how i got to know samp scripting, if you want to know to do do anything.... post it here, but first they to ******, ******* and so on, it.
first don't say HE is noob but he is cool to try and ask people and make his own Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kells
Посмотреть сообщение
first don't say HE is noob but he is cool to try and ask people and make his own Server
i dont mean hes a noob, i just saying he is noob(everyone player was once a noob, even me). I dont have problem with him asking how to make his own server, i was just giving him a way, to learn samp's code.