Help with lottery system...

Hello,,

I need a help from a scripter, the problem is in the lottery system as the gamemode is in portuguese and it is Roleplay it has the lottery system where people enter in Betting house and there is a icon where people go to the icon and a menu appears and it has 4 options :

1є- Play Euromilhхes "where people put 5 numbers and 2 stars to play" (Not Working)
2є- Play lottery " its gived to the player a random number" (Not working)
3є- Show Prizes (Working)
4є- Being robbed (Working)

So its not working because when people clicks on the first option or second it appears in the chat that the command does not exist, Its not Unknown Comand it is from the gamemode error.

I cant put here the code because i dont know where it is in the gamemode.

Looking for help if anyone could add me and i will sent the gamemode:

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Nkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkzpt
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,,

I need a help from a scripter, the problem is in the lottery system as the gamemode is in portuguese and it is Roleplay it has the lottery system where people enter in Betting house and there is a icon where people go to the icon and a menu appears and it has 4 options :

1є- Play Euromilhхes "where people put 5 numbers and 2 stars to play" (Not Working)
2є- Play lottery " its gived to the player a random number" (Not working)
3є- Show Prizes (Working)
4є- Being robbed (Working)

So its not working because when people clicks on the first option or second it appears in the chat that the command does not exist, Its not Unknown Comand it is from the gamemode error.

I cant put here the code because i dont know where it is in the gamemode.

Looking for help if anyone could add me and i will sent the gamemode:

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Nkz
It is hard to help when you can't show us a code....

i dont know where is the code in the gamemode :/ if anyone could help me i would put here...

try put the Fs -/gm here and i can see the problem if u can't
/- search for this in ur gm/fs ( CNTRL+F) and Paste this :; Play Euromilhхes "where people put 5 numbers and 2 stars to play
then it should find it As a Menu on the Gm/fs then copy all and paste here so i can help u

aight i think i found it this is the menu:

{
if(GetPlayerVirtualWorld(i) == LottoPosition[World])
{
GameTextForPlayer(i, "~w~Euro Milhoes", 3500, 3);
if(LottoDuty[i] == 0)
{
ShowPlayerDialog(i, 10, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Euro Milhхes Menu","Comprar Bilhete EuroMilhхes\nComprar Bilhete Lotaria\nVer Prйmios\nEstou a ser assaltado", "Selecionar", "Obrigado");
TogglePlayerControllable(i,0);
LottoDuty[i] = 1;
}