Zgaming Roleplay question

So, i'm totally new to the script, and also totally new to Scripting with PAWNO. So, i did many attempts to remove the "www.z-RP.com", witch is in the right-below corner. Ive litterly searched off the whole script, but sadly i'm not able to find it. Is someone please able to help me with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by litmanen
Посмотреть сообщение
So, i'm totally new to the script, and also totally new to Scripting with PAWNO. So, i did many attempts to remove the "www.z-RP.com", witch is in the right-below corner. Ive litterly searched off the whole script, but sadly i'm not able to find it. Is someone please able to help me with this?
hi , to search a some string inside a pawno file, go at the top , there you have a some tools icon, select the telescope one(the big one) , you will get a box to search a some text, add "www. z-RP.com", and you may find it, if not, post your code here. good luck in scripting.

Whenever i search www.z-RP.com, it doesnt find it.

What you are looking for might not be in the main gamemode, it could be inside an include or a Filtre script.

Since they is no way to have something on a server without being somewhere.

Try searching for "z-RP" only since people are sneaky with bits like that so other people can't easily use their products.

Another way they might be hiding it, is something like

Код:
~g~www~r~.z-RP~g~.com
Try find it like that.

It's still not fixed, What i tried, searching in the includes and all i found was 3 things,

gl_common.inc
gl_spawns.inc
vehicleutil.inc

Nothing in the filerscripts folder. Also i searched for ~g~www~r~.z-RP~g~.com inside the main script, but he havent found it.

(Thanks for the help tho )

Try to search all textdraws below Ongamemodeinit..

Thanks Zamora, i fixed it, indeed it was in the Ongamemodeinit somewhere hidded. Thanks for the help!