Could I have help creating an advanced team skins setup?

I have a screen where you chose your team, after that, it sets all your team data (including spawn), and sends you to class selection. Is there any way to change what skins are displayed in class selection, based on their team ID?

I do not want to use AddPlayerClassEx because not only is this quicker, but its a hardcore warfare server. Team members could kill eachother if they drunk up, and you cant see nametags untill 5 feet away, and you cant see icons. Its based on the color of their vehicles and helmates. The helmates dont work great at a distance, so i wanted to get seperate class selections for them.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know. I want them to be able to click the team, and then chose the characters available. Thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_Madigan69
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a screen where you chose your team, after that, it sets all your team data (including spawn), and sends you to class selection. Is there any way to change what skins are displayed in class selection, based on their team ID?

I do not want to use AddPlayerClassEx because not only is this quicker, but its a hardcore warfare server. Team members could kill eachother if they drunk up, and you cant see nametags untill 5 feet away, and you cant see icons. Its based on the color of their vehicles and helmates. The helmates dont work great at a distance, so i wanted to get seperate class selections for them.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know. I want them to be able to click the team, and then chose the characters available. Thankyou.
Use this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawSetPreviewModel

Thanks Sawalha, i think i could make something out of this code.