Compiler runs forever

Hello, when I start compiling it just compiles and compiles, it never stops(It used to compile my GM in ~10sec).

I had a similiar problem before: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=462292

Ofcourse at first I tried what helped me last time, but now it didn't. Only way I CAN compile(errors ofcourse) is with commenting out y_ini, y_dialog and y_inline includes. When I do comment them out, I get a lot of errors, most of them are because there's no y_inline, but some are related to YSI:
pawn Код:
F:\AAAA\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_master\_impl2.inc(1489) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "@foreign")
F:\AAAA\server\pawno\include\YSI\internal\..\y_master\_impl2.inc(1251) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "@foreign%0(%1)")
I tried undoing the last thing I did.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Problem solved. It seems this was the error:
pawn Код:
if(isnull(inputtext3)) return Dialog_ShowCallback(pid3,using inline RegisterSafe2,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Saugi registracija","Įveskite atsakymą į klausimą","Tęsti","Išeiti");
                        if(strlen(inputtext3) > 100) return Dialog_ShowCallback(pid3,using inline RegisterSafe2,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Saugi registracija","{FF0000}Atsakymo negali sudaryti daugiau nei 100 simbolių\n{FFFFFF}Įveskite atsakymą į klausimą","Tęsti","Išeiti");
The code was in one line(for some reason) and as soon as I split it everything came back to normal.