Why SA-MP allow BOT and SCAM servers on hosted TAB?

Hi all,

This is my first thread on this forum and I wish to explain to all you some points from me to SA-MP community (especially spanish).

I have re-opened my old community after two years closed, now I faced with some problems about "SA-MP".

Let me explain you, many times I have reporeted servers with BOTs (just bots or few players), DDoS Attack, Passwords stealing (from users that are already registered on their servers and use it on our server, SCAM server?).

Now my question: Why SA-MP allow BOT and SCAM servers like this on HOSTED Tab?

Obviously this affect our business, our progress and work. Our community have reached 30k players registered and 600k pageviews a month on six months.

I hope we have the same point of view, if not, no problem, I appreciate your response.

PD: I have proof of (already sent to SA-MP team but with no response): DoS/DDoS attack (logs every day), query flood and bot servers.

Here is a botnet banned:
http://server.unplayer.com/files/botnet-samp.txt

Best regards,
zo0r.

are you fucking kidding me not again this thread , awww gawd kill me

ddos attack is not SA-MP's buisness unless they Themselfves are ddosd , they dont own our server so they carnt do anything... ITS UR PROBLEM IF U HAVE A DDOS ATTCK NOT SAMP'S BUY ANTI-DDOS and request to people like you to STAPH making threads like THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nor15
View Post
are you fucking kidding me not again this thread , awww gawd kill me

ddos attack is not SA-MP's buisness unless they Themselfves are ddosd , they dont own our server so they carnt do anything... ITS UR PROBLEM IF U HAVE A DDOS ATTCK NOT SAMP'S BUY ANTI-DDOS and request to people like you to STAPH making threads like THIS!
I do not use any SAMP server hosting and I am not a hosting company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo0r
View Post
I do not use any SAMP server hosting and I am not a hosting company.
i miss -rep nao :3

We are not the internet police
(Though I'd love some kind of uniform)