DoC faction

Does anybody have DOC faction? And could you please give me it with the all system.

With defines please

... what about my dog ?

Provide Details - If you do not get help, please re-evaluate the explanation of the issue you provided, it may not be providing enough information for people to help you.

What do you mean exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNames
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean exactly?
I can ask you same, neither you explain what does DOC faction mean or provide any code lets not talk that this is wrong section(there is no section for that but if you ****** it im 100% positive that you will find your answer).

It's Department of Correction. Alot of servers have that faction. So i am looking for a system that i can input it in my script, but i try search in ******

"A lot of server" has it, then I do not know which server you're talking about because I've been here for a good damn while and people older than me (registered before me) has probably not even heard of DoC faction, take doreto as an example, he is a bit less than a year older than me here in "SA-MP time" (lol). So I went down to wikipedia's office and I asked them, they gave me this:

"The Alabama Department of Corrections (ADOC), is the agency responsible for incarceration of convicted felons in the state of Alabama in the United States. It is headquartered in the Alabama Criminal Justice Center in Montgomery."

After that I stopped listening and what I understood from this was that this is of course Alabama, but I also understood that I have no idea what a DoC faction still is. You want a faction, fine but you can't just ask for one just like that. Name features and then go and hire someone to do the work for you. I doubt someone will write 500 lines of code just to satisfy you for basically nothing just so you can copy what they wrote, NOT actually learn it but just to copy it. I think I'm right when I say that you want to copy it and not actually learn how to create a faction with faction commands?