Dialog help

So, i got a few errors on my dialog i'm trying to create.
This is the code where the errors are located:
pawn Код:
if(!response)
        {
            return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,5,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Full-Teleport List:", "Stunt-Parks "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n\Parkours "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 14)\n\Weapon Skills "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 7)\n\Cities "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n\RollerCoasters "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n\Jumps "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 8)\n\Interiors "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: All)\n\Houses "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 30)\n\Challanges "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 14)\n\Specials "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 5)\n\Hotspots "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 3)\n\Tournaments "COLOR_GREEN"(Total: 15)","Select", "Close");
        }
And the errors:
Код:
-\freeroam.pwn(540) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
-freeroam.pwn(541) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
-freeroam.pwn(541) : error 027: invalid character constant
-freeroam.pwn(541) : warning 215: expression has no effect
-freeroam.pwn(541) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-integer value-"
-freeroam.pwn(541) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Can anyone help me to fix this?

just cancel return, i will edit

EDIT: dont use \n\ use \n

That fixed most of it, now i'm getting those errors:
Код:
-freeroam.pwn(541 -- 542) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
-freeroam.pwn(542) : warning 215: expression has no effect
-freeroam.pwn(542) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-string-"
-freeroam.pwn(542) : warning 215: expression has no effect
-freeroam.pwn(542 -- 543) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
-freeroam.pwn(542 -- 543) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Line 541 to 543:
pawn Код:
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,5,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,
""COLOR_YELLOW"Full-Teleport List:",
"Stunt-Parks "COL_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n

put it into one line and close the brackets.
pawn Код:
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,5,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,""COLOR_YELLOW"Full-Teleport List:","Stunt-Parks "COL_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n)
And make sure you're passing the right arguments to the ShowPlayerDialog function - here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagathron
Посмотреть сообщение
put it into one line and close the brackets.
pawn Код:
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,5,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,""COLOR_YELLOW"Full-Teleport List:","Stunt-Parks "COL_GREEN"(Total: 6)\n)
And make sure you're passing the right arguments to the ShowPlayerDialog function - here.
That isnt going to work, read the first post.

I've been trying a lot of things but no result yet.