Textdraw GUI dissapears

After some creating and destroying textdraws, it seems that uddenly the textdraws dissappear. And by disappear I mean they litteraly are not visible, either clickable. I think this is because Im creating destroying too many textdraws very often. What's going on?

Important Notes:

Maximum length of textdraw is 800 characters. Longer text will crash the client.
If you use color codes (such as ~R~ ~G~) beyond 255th character the client will crash trying to display the textdraw.
If you choose values for y that are less than 1, the first text row will be invisible and only the shadow is visible.
text[] must NOT be empty or the server will crash! If you need a textdraw that shows nothing, use " " (a space) or _ (underscore)
If the last character in the text is a space (" "), the text will all be blank.
If part of the text is off-screen, the colour of the text will not show, only the shadow (if enabled) will.
Notes:

The x,y coordinate is the top left coordinate for the text draw area based on a 640x480 "canvas" (irrespective of screen resolution). If you plan on using TextDrawAlignment with alignment 3 (right), the x,y coordinate is the top right coordinate for the text draw.
This function merely CREATES the textdraw, you must use TextDrawShowForPlayer to show it.

There really aren't many instances where it is useful to destroy a textdraw since they usually need to reappear later. What are you trying to achieve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
There really aren't many instances where it is useful to destroy a textdraw since they usually need to reappear later. What are you trying to achieve?
It's a GUI for a screen I'm making. Every click changes textdraws. Somewhere I read earlier, it said that you don't destroy a created textdraw, it will crreate alot of unneccessary textdraws. (I was using textdrawhide)

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree with this point 100 percent, if your deleting textdraws it should be for a good reason namely playertextdraws which are automatically destroyed when a player logs out which means you'll almost never need to delete textdraws unless it's in OnGameModeExit().

Note: Using OnGameModeExit() will often cause client bugs I recommend a auto-restart script so you might not need to ever delete textdraws.

I'll have to dig out my post on organizing textdraws.