Master list server tracking issue (announcing)

Hello.

I'm hosting several SAMP servers on a single dedicated server (single IP address).
I noticed several days ago that they were not in the master list anymore.

So I decided to do further checks. I've sniffed packets going in and out to the master list server.
I saw HTTP traffic (different GET requests with the port of SAMP server in question) which is normal then UDP requests initiated from the master list server to the previously annouced SAMP servers.

Despite of these successful requests they are not in the master list.
I'm a little bit lost because I've never faced this sort of issue with SAMP.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Any ideas ?

I'm sure it's an announce issue, you could always check here.

http://monitor.sacnr.com/

I'm pretty sure if you use the same static IP to host several servers, it won't show all of them. But since it's a DEDICATED server it should do the job just fine. What I'm not sure about is though, is which one it would show..
Unlike khanz said, it wouldn't be an announce issue, since according to you one of them does show up.

Do you mean is there any limits ?

I just realized that some of the servers shows up successfully. I was checking results with game-monitor which seems to be not realy up to date. But this is strange because several days ago I could see every servers on their web site. Something might have changed.
Anyway monitor.sacnr.com is closer to the real master list.

I found out (by compairing md5 signatures) that on some servers the executable file "annouce" was corrupted. This was the main cause of the initial issue.
This thread can be marked as solved.

Thank you for your support.