[GameMode] [SQLite] Imperious Roleplay (Base Script)

IMPERIOUS ROLEPLAY
INTRODUCTION
Hi there. I've been working around this script namely "Imperious Roleplay" for the past four days when I had absolutely nothing to do. As of now, I was offered something else in real life, so I believe I couldn't continue this project anymore. Hence, I will be releasing this script for SQLite/SA-MP enthusiasts.

FEATURES
- Versatile SQLite database.
- SScanf, ZCMD, Streamer and YSI for seamless performance.
- Base role play system.
- Registration and login system.
- Basic administrative commands.
- Temporary ban system (timestamp).
- Temporary mute system (timestamp).
- Report system.
- Dynamic Door system.
- Newbie chat system.
- Anti dialog spoofing system.
- In script server config system.
- Self building database.
- Base dynamic faction (group) system (not yet completed).

INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Extract all the files into a folder.
Step 2: Open the script file "IMRP.pwn" and change the RCON password (by default it's 'change').
Step 3: Run the server (the database and logs are automatically created in the scriptfiles).
Step 4: Get in game and use /rcon login *password* (if you haven't changed it, it would be 'change').
Step 5: Use /makeadmin [your id] 5

You'll have complete access to the highest administrative rank i.e., Lead Admin.

DOWNLOADS
Mirror #1 - Solidfiles

CREDITS
Even though I did most of the script, I guess I will be humble enough to lend ViruZz for his script LVRP which inspired me. And, I'd also like to thank all the creators of the plugins.

If you're using the script for commercial purposes or if you're editing the script and re-releasing it out to the public, please inform me.

Copyright ©2013, VSM
Imperious Roleplay by VSM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

I'm actually surprised someone continued my old rusty GM.

+1

Nice, +REP

PS: Second post

Nice gamemode,good work and thanks for releasing this

Haven't tested out, looks nice.

Good job.

Haven't tested it yet, hence I am having some issues with my computer, but anyway; Good job lad.

It's interesting how few codes are messed and can't be recognized which leads to unknown errors.
REP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRbEaSt
View Post
It's interesting how few codes are messed and can't be recognized which leads to unknown errors.
REP-
Really man? Can u give an example? I haven't found any errors in the script. It is a very good script!

For example:

Quote:

C:\Users\Kris\Desktop\TestServer\gamemodes\IMRP.pw n(649) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Users\Kris\Desktop\TestServer\gamemodes\IMRP.pw n(649) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if"
C:\Users\Kris\Desktop\TestServer\gamemodes\IMRP.pw n(649) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\Kris\Desktop\TestServer\gamemodes\IMRP.pw n(649) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Line 649:
Quote:

foreach(Player, i) if(PlayerInfo[i][pTogNewbie] == 1) SendClientMessageEx(i, COLOR_NEWBIE, string);

I seriously don't have time for fixing those errors(it's not only this, there's same problem in few lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRbEaSt
View Post
For example:

Line 649:

I seriously don't have time for fixing those errors(it's not only this, there's same problem in few lines.
It's just you. The gamemode works fine for all of us.