[GameMode] EDM - Ultra Basic DM Script - For Begginers

EDM

Ultra Basic DM script, perfect for newbies to scripting.

What is EDM?

EDM is the key to creating a simple DM server, especially, if you're just starting to learn how to script, or not wanting to use a fully finished downloaded GM, and want to implement your own things into it.

What does EDM include?

EDM is made to be as basic as it gets. Using the fastest command processor ZCMD, and clear script, it is simple and effective.

EDM Features:
-3 classes, Police,Bikers,and Groves.
-Dialog Class Selection
-Helpful hints on almost every line of code
-Skins already assigned to each class
-Examples on defining colours, making commands etc.

All this in just 100 lines of code.

Screenshot:

You may remove the credits, I don't mind

Download:

Not Bad , You Deserve a +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nor15
Посмотреть сообщение
Not Bad , You Deserve a +rep
Thank you!

You are not, and I repeat NOT, allowed to include the SA-MP server package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
You are not, and I repeat NOT, allowed to include the SA-MP server package!
I am, if it's modified. No scripts such as grandlacerny or stock filterscripts are used, or included.

Even if it did, I still havent seen a GM with just the .pwn files.

Looks good,great job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelize
Посмотреть сообщение
I am, if it's modified. No scripts such as grandlacerny or stock filterscripts are used, or included.

Even if it did, I still havent seen a GM with just the .pwn files.
It's stated in the rules, in the terms of service and in the sticky post which you should have read before posting! How can you even think you are allowed to distribute other people's work without permission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
It's stated in the rules, in the terms of service and in the sticky post which you should have read before posting! How can you even think you are allowed to distribute other people's work without permission?
It's not other people's work, other that the SA:MP team's, and I am fully allowed to distribute my modified work based on theirs, on THEIR OWN website, If I am not earning money of it(Which I'm not).

Have you ever even downloaded a gamemode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen3i
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good,great job!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelize
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not other people's work, other that the SA:MP team's, and I am fully allowed to distribute my modified work based on theirs, on THEIR OWN website, If I am not earning money of it(Which I'm not).

Have you ever even downloaded a gamemode?
From the "ALL TOPIC STARTERS READ THIS" topic, stickied in this section:
Quote:
The SA:MP server .exe, pawno, and other things like that are copyright the SA:MP team - that means you MUST NOT include them in your download. The same goes for includes and plugins written by other people, especially as in same cases the exact combination of includes used can make your entire mode illegal given what licenses they may use.

From the forum rules:
Quote:

Scripts Only - You may not redistribute the SAMP server/client executables. Only upload scripts and supporting files/folders.

Have you ever read these?