Your bad coding habits

I am pretty messy xD Many functions and stocks spread troughout my whole script. xD

I never put comments in my code unless they are reminders to myself such as "Hey, do this cause you need to do it to finish this feature". I haven't really made any scripts intended for release, which is part of the reason.

Also, I use loops all the time, everywhere. I'm sure if you search for "for(new" in any of my scripts you'll get a ton of results... Might not be a bad habit at all times, but I'm sure somethings I do can be done better without loops.

^i don't use comments at all. IMO it would be a waste of time since everything in my script fairly easy to understand (well, for me.. because i wrote it...)

if you're a library writer, then you should comment/document almost everything (it helps people like me browse through quickly and find stuff with relative ease (just my opinion)

Being lazy enough to not to stop using PVars and not correctly using enums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada32
View Post
^i don't use comments at all. IMO it would be a waste of time since everything in my script fairly easy to understand (well, for me.. because i wrote it...)

if you're a library writer, then you should comment/document almost everything (it helps people like me browse through quickly and find stuff with relative ease (just my opinion)
Look back at your code in 6 months or so and see if you'll say the same. Unless you have a nearly empty and very simplistic gamemode, you will most likely not remember why you did some things the way you did

Code non stop for 8 hours.