[Tool/Web/Other] Textures Launcher For Server

Yo everybody I have the honor to my presentation software.

What is he ?

Here is an example , if you have a server and you want to change the textures of certain objects, you put them in a custom.img . You add your server with the Add Software button , you choose the modified custom.img and you fill in the fields . He then must click on your server that will be added to the list and click download and install this customer download the custom.img and it will launch the game on the server.
There is a system backup that lets you recover your old custom.img .

How to install

We must leave the file archive WinRar and run the setup.exe , install and here Please select any first but you have to download ! So here is the link
It's now in english

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj5nv8z4pb...SLbyDE18EN.rar

The Screens

Some details

Obviously there must be mistakes. Thank you for the report !

I also want to add to any connoisseur Pipix for minecraft , I'll make one for gta

Let me because I Up for update the link because the application could not access a Mysql from outside and that missing a necessary file to the application, it works now.

1. What does it do?
2. Can u make it english?

I have update the description of this software , you can now understand what is this and this is now English

I like this idea. I will be awesome if 0.4 will include some "custom models" functions.