^^^^^^^^

OnPlayerRequestSpawn maybe?

Show us your codes ,You can destroy the textdraw later , as far as i understand you , you want to show up a new textdraw after the player spawned you can use this function TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid, Textdrawid); change textdrawid to your text draw id

EDIT : create a timer and set it OnPlayerSpawn with the time you want to desapear the textdraw and use this function TextDrawHideForPlayer!

or use a variable to know if he just logged in and put your codes under OnPlayerSpawn or OnPlayerRequestSpawn as Dragonsaurus said

^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananisiki
Посмотреть сообщение
What do I have to write on OnPlayerRequestSpawn?

What codes do you want?
What are the functions you used to show the player text draws like that ? , also what you used to show in your welcome message !
pawn Код:
Textdraw1 = TextDrawCreate(0.000000, 0.000000, "~g~");
TextDrawBackgroundColor(Textdraw1, 255);
TextDrawFont(Textdraw1, 1);
TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw1, 0.500000, 10.400001);
TextDrawColor(Textdraw1, -1);

I haven't used anything yet,

if I add my textdraw to OnPlayerRequestedSpawn, will it show it once each player?

Like if I connect it'll show, if I die it won't show, if I quit and come back and spawn it will show again, I want it like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananisiki
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't used anything yet,

if I add my textdraw to OnPlayerRequestedSpawn, will it show it once each player?

Like if I connect it'll show, if I die it won't show, if I quit and come back and spawn it will show again, I want it like this
As I said, make a bool, and make it true under OnPlayerConnected, then under OnPlayerSpawn/OnPlayerRequestSpawn check if it's true and if it is, show the Textdraw

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^