.dll Host Problems[REP+]

Hey,guys when i upload my server on to the host and then try and run it it say's error id 19..but when i check if i got all Includes and plugins they all are there apart from .dll files in the plugin folder...when i try and upload the .dll files to the folder through ftp this is what it shows esponse: 227 Entering Passive Mode (31,186,250,75,19,136).
Command: STOR audio.dll
Response: 500 Access denied.
Error: Critical file transfer error
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (31,186,250,75,19,136).
Command: STOR streamer.dll
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (31,186,250,75,19,13.
Command: STOR sscanf.dll
Help me and get a rep+

Your need to contact your hosting provider regarding this issue and they will help you to upload these files.

If u r using free host, than it will happen when u upload a bundle of files together, if it is paid than contact ur host provider

Maybe your host doesn't allow you to upload .dll files instead upload the .so equivalents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahadKing07
Посмотреть сообщение
If u r using free host, than it will happen when u upload a bundle of files together, if it is paid than contact ur host provider
That is made for some security reasons on windows, as I stated above the OP needs to contact his hosting provider and they will simply unzip or upload the required plugins for him. We can't help him at this case.

Your host may be using Linux, try .so plugins instead.