Best script editor?

Hello everyone.
I want to start scripting a new game mode.
I want to ask you what script editor is the best one? I have been using Pawno so far, but it is hard to organize the script properly. I have tried Notepad++, but it is not really meant for pawn...
Hope you guys can come up with some good ones!

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone.
I want to ask you what script editor is the best one? I have been using Pawno so far, but it is hard to organize the script properly. I have tried Notepad++, but it is not really meant for pawn...

Thanks in advance
Pawno is the best, you just need to work out a bit more on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance
Well Pawno was made for Pawn (obv) so it does organise it "properly", just maybe not the way that you want it to. I'd suggest just keep going with it and you'll get used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Well Pawno was made for Pawn (obv) so it does organise it "properly", just maybe not the way that you want it to. I'd suggest just keep going with it and you'll get used to it.
By organizing I mean the tabs that many other script editors have. Having a big gammode script on one big page, like in pawno, can be confusing, I believe

Notepad++ with Slice's addons - nothing beats that IMHO (especially not Pawno)

Sublime Text 2
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=324787

Indeed. Sublime Text is very useful and I work with it while developing a script, it makes scripting a bit faster too.

Original Pawno or Sublime Text 2...

I use Pawno for scripts for me best is pawno, and Notepad++ for editing includes

Thanks everyone!