How much do you earn from SA:MP?

This is a question for the server owners and for the professional scripters who earn money by donations and other services. So, how much do you earn?

About $5-$15 each month.

$5-$15 every so often,depends.

Hm with the server owners, LS-RP admin team makes up to 11,573 dollars every month. Well it's an unique server full of professional administrators. I guess everyone there makes about 1,500 a month. Not sure how much there are administrators in their team. 500 players everyday, and perhaps 1/4 of them will donate. Or have donated.

I don't earn money. I earn friendships instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm with the server owners, LS-RP admin team makes up to 11,573 dollars every month. Well it's an unique server full of professional administrators. I guess everyone there makes about 1,500 a month. Not sure how much there are administrators in their team. 500 players everyday, and perhaps 1/4 of them will donate. Or have donated.
I lol'd at that.

I don't really offer services for money nor for free. I also do not own a server at the moment, so 0 USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
500 players everday? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh that's sad, online friendship which will end at the point where you need it the most. YEAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really offer services for money nor for free. I also do not own a server at the moment, so 0 USD

Yes. They do get 1,500 players everyday registered, and half of them will donate, so, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение

lol he's way off. they get approximately 2,000 users a day.