Big letter in every word?

Why are everyone Typing Like This?
(Not all but a lot does..)

Just wondering, looks kinda ugly...

Delete it if it's required, just wanted to know..

Not only it's ugly it's fucking hard to read.

Usually indicates the person is typing in all caps and vBulletin is making it a little less 'retard'

I think because they learned it like that in school by bad English teachers or maybe it's a rule in their language to write every word with a capital letter.

EDIT: Oh, shit just got clear.

Consider this:
Speak Into The Mic, Bitch!

and this:
Speak into the mic, bitch!

The first one looks more like the title of movie or something, it's more awesome and I think that's why some pepole may be typing like this.

they do it toget attention or at least i think so

Basically people who are english foreign.

Non-native English speakers who just started learning how to speak English so that they just knew that they should capitalize the first letter within the beginning of the sentence & names, so that they start doing it in each word thinking [not being cool but actually feeling so] that it looks better like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer10
Посмотреть сообщение
they do it toget attention or at least i think so
What More Freaks Me Is When People "Forget" To Write Single 'I' As Damn UpperCased Letter And Capital Letter At The Start Of The Sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
It is used in titles, headers, etc. Using it any other way is incorrect which people with Capitalletterpobia do.
Capitalitariphobia* sound and make more sense. (and complicated to pronounce)

Well, erm, I used to do it, but that was back in 2005. I realized it was retarded to press the CAPS LOCK button every time I want to write a new word, so I stopped using it - and then the new grammar skills kicked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
What More Freaks Me Is When People "Forget" To Write Single 'I' As Damn UpperCased Letter And Capital Letter At The Start Of The Sentence.
True that! Grammar gods unite!