Help nobody can help me :s !

How can i hook up spliffys 3dlabel nametag filterscript with my command here, i used his filterscript but i have a mask command how can i update the 3dtextlabel so it becomes another text when i take my mask on and then when i take it off it shall go back to the usual name label.
My mask script
pawn Code:
pawn Код:
CMD:mask(playerid, params[])
{
        new string[150], rand = 2 + random(20);
        MaskID[playerid] = rand;
        if(strcmp(params, "on", false) == 0) {
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMaskO] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "error: no mask !");
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMask] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "ur mask is on !");
            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
            {
                if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
                {
                    ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(i, playerid, 0);
                }
            }
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~MASK ON",1000,1);
            format(string, sizeof(string), "%d", MaskID[playerid]);
            NameText[playerid] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, 0x77777777, 0, 0, -20, 25, playerid);
            Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL, NameText[playerid] , E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z, 0.25);
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pMask] = 1;
        }
        else if(strcmp(params, "off", false) == 0) {
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMaskO] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "error: no mask !");
            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMask] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "ur mask is off !");
            DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(NameText[playerid]);
            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
            {
                if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
                {
                    ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(i, playerid, 1);
                }
            }
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~MASK OFF",1000,1);
            MaskID[playerid] = 0;
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pMask] = 0;
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /mask (off, on)");
        return 1;
}
Repping for the one who helps me ! here is spliffys fs https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=468638

I didn't really get what you mean but I believe you want to change the 3DTextLabel string instead of number

Edit this line.
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "%d", MaskID[playerid]);

Cant really see whats bothering you tho i mean the mask script is fine

I want to update the 3dtextlabel so it becomes the 'MaskID' above his head when he puts on the mask but i cannot update it because i dont know how. In spliffys script he has removed the usual sa-mp nametag above players head and put his own 3dtextlabel above their head like create3dtextlabel and then attach it to them. I want to update it so when he puts the mask on it changes to 'MaskID' and when he puts it off it changes back to spliffys attached 3dtextlabel (Their name)