anyone?

Srry if this is wrong sections

So here is the problem:

Jackingston Posted Our Server AD (That PNY ONE)
Then He Got Message From SiLent To Delete That AD Even He Was An Owner
Then He Deleted It So I Made An AD
Then SiLent Messaged Me Saying I Already Have A AD (Which Is Deleted) And Then He Deleted My AD
And Gave Me Infranty Or Whatever Its Called 5 points

So Is This A RUle? That If A AD Is Posted And Deleted The Owner Can't Place The AD Again?

section is right, but idk about rule

You HAVE to be the owner of the advertisement you want to post. Nobody else but the sole owner (YOU) can post the advertisement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
You HAVE to be the owner of the advertisement you want to post. Nobody else but the sole owner (YOU) can post the advertisement.
Actually, JACKINGSTON and I are owners! So that was a abuse by the admin of deleting AD for no reason

You've apparently missed part of my post.

Directly copied from the rules thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaAsif12
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, JACKINGSTON and I are owners! So that was a abuse by the admin of deleting AD for no reason
It's not really classed as admin aboose and he isn't even an admin more like a moderator. Also, it seems like from your own messages that this was not explained to the moderator.

Can you learn to use the capslock button properly?

Mind posting the reason Silent gave you for wanting it removed?

(this may be a trick question )

Don't Type Like This And I Might Just Actually Read Your Post.

Quote:

So Is This A RUle? That If A AD Is Posted And Deleted The Owner Can't Place The AD Again?

Why Do You Write With Caps Before Every Word

and R.I.P English

Firstly nobody is messaged by an admin and asked to delete an 'illegal' ad, we simply delete them ourselves.
You cannot advertise, edit that advert a few days later to have no content, then advertise again to 'bump' your advert. This is what you guys did and this is why an infraction was placed and your second advert deleted.
Lastly there is no need to 'wash your laundry in public' like this