www.sa-mp.com not responding and no Internet list

Hello
I have a problem with getting to the sa-mp website it just doesn't load for some reason. I have also found out that all my friends who are from Bulgaria can't enter sa-mp.com either. My Internet list on the SA-MP client doesn't work too,it loads and then doesn't show any servers. I really need help guys

Try downloading SAMP from another website. Perhaps Bulgaria is banned or something from SAMP's main site.

I do have it downloaded from another site and I have no problems playing in servers which IP's I know and have added to favorites, but when I try to find servers in "Internet" or "Hosted" nothing shows. I have also tried flushing my dns,clearing my cache etc... when I ping the sa-mp.com i get Request timed out

I had same problem a few weeks ago,when you click on the "Internet" or "Hosted" tab and nothing shows up,after I
re-installed the whole game it worked perfect so maybe try re-installing the game.

I've tried that and It didn't work

delete gta.set in documents --> GTA San Andreas User files

I had this problems some weeks before, re-install the GTA and download sa-mp from any other webiste and try....

It's not even related to your Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. It's all related to your connection from the SA:MP Client to the SA:MP Servers. I'm pretty sure you have already allowed port 7777-? to remain open. If not, you might want to take in mind of doing such. To retrieve the master-server list.

How can I allow port 7777? I'm using Windows 7.

Try turning off Windows Firewall