What will you do if your friend asked for Admin Position in your server?

Hey guys uh, I would like to ask a question. What will you do if your friend (classmates or w/e) asked for Admin Position in your server? Well this is the most annoying thing for me.. ( honestly )

I would give him the lowest admin level or don't give him admin level at all. hahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen3i
Посмотреть сообщение
I would give him the lowest admin level or don't give him admin level at all. hahahaa
What if your friend becomes mad? LOL

kick their ass irl and tell them to fuck off and stop being a douche.

or make charges, maybe 10 bucks per admin lvl.

I've been "head admin" on multiple servers (two of which held the #1 rank at one time), and this was a constant in my life for years lol. Most of my friends that would ask me for an admin position would be from the server itself though, and not real life. I normally just had them make an application. I would judge all the applications I received as unbiased as I could, but in the end, a lot of my friends did make it onto the admin team. The worst thing is having to completely demote a friend.

I wouldn't inform my IRL friends about my SA-MP server anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been "head admin" on multiple servers (two of which held the #1 rank at one time), and this was a constant in my life for years lol. Most of my friends that would ask me for an admin position would be from the server itself though, and not real life. I normally just had them make an application. I would judge all the applications I received as unbiased as I could, but in the end, a lot of my friends did make it onto the admin team. The worst thing is having to completely demote a friend.
I'm quite strict in my server though. Most of my friends BEGS me for admin position in my server which I really fucking pissed off... But I keep telling them that I can't do that and they have to apply for it. When they applied, I told my head admin to deny them *trollface* - and they raged. I regret to invite my IRL friends to my SA-MP server... I banned my classmate before, because of money hack. (we're still friends though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
or make charges, maybe 10 bucks per admin lvl.
i think they'll ask for discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
What if your friend becomes mad? LOL
Then I would probably ban them hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't inform my IRL friends about my SA-MP server anyway.
^^^^^