What do you think?

Hello all,
So what do you think should SA-MP stay free as it is?
I mean every owner must pay for host,forum etc usual things.
SA-MP statistic say that there is alot players who plays SA-MP but every 3th server is empty.
the fact is that you can open server even if you don't know anything about it,even if you are 10 and you can host it from own PC. :/

I think (Servers) should initiate by adult personels,who will be professional.
I know samp generaly is free but all is based on money aswell host company's earn money then scripters/mappers but they aren't important. i know many kids pay for host and fills hosts with 5-10$ start server and close in 5 days,
thats cool too but i think there should be another way and server should be paid like 50$ for permission to be public or something i dont know. so basicly there is now like 500,000 servers and only 1000 of them are professional full of players,and all others are around 1-30 players.

Regards,
Niko

Started free, ends free.
I started a server when I was 13, and thanks to that, I am now a programmer!
Actually, SA-MP changed my life, I never though I'd be a programmer as a carrer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
About the same here kitten <3

It stays free. Also they are already in a greyzone with the mod. Making people pay for usual public servers would sure get their asses sued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
About the same here kitten <3

It stays free. Also they are already in a greyzone with the mod. Making people pay for usual public servers would sure get their asses sued.
Yes i understand all,just i was think how this situation can be reduced so many servers but not enough players for the number of servers.

I just said this as idea,imagine 1000 servers but allo f them full. i didn't say it must be paid just reduced somehow

Even if it was 50$ to start a server, what stops 10 year olds stealing parents cards and then starting one? I agree with the top two posts. SA-MP has developed my programming skills into something that I enjoy doing.

I get Niko, that would be nice and clean up the server list.

SA-MP is so good only because of freedom it provides, otherwise sa-mp would have been same as other trash MMO games out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond1999
Посмотреть сообщение
very bad cheap idea.

/against
Umm as your nick say you are obviously a year of 1999 and you don't understand what i talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP is so good only because of freedom it provides, otherwise sa-mp would have been same as other trash MMO games out there.
yes i know.

Also @FireCat & saiberfun i didn't say you should pay for coding... or playing aswell.
But owning a server,i just say that could prevent full list of nab servers around.

Yes as @Isolated said "what stops 10 year olds stealing parents cards and then starting one?"
yes i know they can do that,but atleast i think situation will be alot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Niko***
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm as your nick say you are obviously a year of 1999 and you don't understand what i talk about.

yes i know.

Mr SmartAss , thats my son's Birth of Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Started free, ends free.
Actually, SA-MP changed my life, I never though I'd be a programmer as a carrer.
Omg! so inspirational.. my hearts aches for you.
I want to smell farts and die..

no, if this offer goes.. there will be like only 2 servers online..

Also they cant charge money.. its not their game after all lol