DM server Reviews, etc

Hi guys, i just wanted to see how many like my DM server Idea (idk why my topic got deleted in Server Support{maybe Wrong Pos})
My Ideas
  • For The First Release.
  • Simple Bank To Store Cash.
  • Perks (like some extra stuff for ranks)
  • Many Achievements
  • Many More TextDraws
  • Knife Kill System
  • Special Air Support
  • Random Event System
  • 70 Ranks
  • Only TDM
  • U can't See ur enemy on ur Radar but only u can see if u have recieved "Special Things"
  • Xp point (score)
  • FPS (First Person Shooting)
    Update After First Release:
  • Different DM modes like: DM, Kill The ViP, Prevent The Terrorists from blasting the Bridge, Conquer Bases.
  • Changing Maps
    Update After 2nd:
  • Choose the map u want to play
Time Taken To Complete (aprox.) {Is still in development} : If i keep on working without playing, it will be finished on some months. Else more months.

More About it:
First release - you are playing a team deathmatch, U need to have Team Work to kill the enemy and recieve cash and unlock things . U will have ur own Team Chat and u can have 1st person View.

Second Release - After Being Bored by team work, u can kill all by being alone or team up and kill the ViP or etc.

Features: My Own TDM from Scratch but not my own Admin Sys. in second or third release, i will create me Admin Sys.

More will be EDiTed etc

Feel free to suggest and tell whether u like it .

I'd want to see that map ON TOP of the sky.

OMG EVEN MORE TEXTDRAWS? I'd deffo play in that server because of the amount textdraws

I like the idea of a rotating map system based on timed rounds

The idea of perks sound good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
  • Changing Maps
    {OR}
  • One Custom Map On Top Of The Sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Now I want to see a rotating map in the sky lol

ahaha i meant rotating through a list of maps, not physically rotating a map.

Although with some tricky math, that would be possible and possibly vomit-inducing lol

Thnx for the reviews, i made a 70 rank list (Huge 0.0) and i will try to make changing map . Finishing the server might take time because of school, boring, forget the way to do it, etc.

EDIT: Updated Main Post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody is interested in that, trust me I had over 30 custom maps rotating every 10-20 minutes. Everyone who plays DM just want's open world DM with jet's, tank's, heli's and unlimited weapons, and they call them "Call of Duty".

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody is interested in that, trust me I had over 30 custom maps rotating every 10-20 minutes. Everyone who plays DM just want's open world DM with jet's, tank's, heli's and unlimited weapons, and they call them "Call of Duty".
+1 - True story. I guess they've gone completely mad and half of their players don't even know what Call of Duty is.