Website design

What do you guys think of my first attempt at creating a website for a sa-mp server?

http://nlrp.net63.net/

nice but use www.webs.com it's awsome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1412
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you guys think of my first attempt at creating a website for a sa-mp server?
You need a lot of practice, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2013
Посмотреть сообщение
nice but use www.webs.com it's awsome!!
That's the worst advice anyone can give.

It's.. alright?

PLEASE PUT THE DAMN NAVIGATION BAR AT THE CENTER, NOT TO THE RIGHT YOU c:

and the tables border just sucks ATM. Plus, replace those picture tiles with a slider.

3/10, fuck webs, yola and the other free site makers c:

First impression is that it is terribly slow. It took 30.74 seconds to load the entire page, that is unacceptable. Most users will click away if the page does not load within 7 seconds. Try using CSS3 for gradients instead of images. Footer also shouldn't be an image.

Trying to hide your source code with Javascript is pointless. Firefox and Chrome come with element inspectors built-in, allowing the user to view the entire source code. The slow loading times might be caused by this practice. Furthermore, people that have Javascript disabled (very few, but still) will just see a blank white page with nothing on it.

Also use padding inside your content boxes.

I love it, i also have one idea. Make the red backround to blue it will be better.

My first impression is that your website is not responsive, not mobile optimized, ugly, not good organized and has a bad overal design.

The background Color(Red) gave me Eye Cancer

a) Images take like 20 seconds to load.

b) Choose another font for the text.

c) THE BACKGROUND.