Streamer Objects Problem

Hello,
I created island but when I rotate my mouse near objects i can see throught them.

I updated my streamer and rebuild the gamemode!!!!

update all plugins

I did it dude

Код:
I updated my streamer and rebuilded the gamemode!!!!

streamer is not all plugins
unless you are only using streamer then in that case download whirlpool and sscanf

LOL, I'm not using old gamemode i created it from scratch to test my map and maybe i will create server

It's because the Objects, some objects you place, you can go true them with looking around.
It's not a plugin bug, server bug, just something with the object itself.

I can see through all objects buildings, trees, rocks everything

Can you walk true them?

Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReApZ
Посмотреть сообщение
streamer is not all plugins
unless you are only using streamer then in that case download whirlpool and sscanf
The fuck you are saying?

I assume you were using 0.3c+ objects with MTA:SA and you've converted those objects. There are visibility problems with the newer objects which can cause transparent objects. Try loading those objects through JernejL's Map Editor and generate CreateDynamicObject from that editor.

If the above thing doesn't works, you can check your streamer distance must be default (200.0). You can leave that parameter as it is 200.0 by default.

Native:
Quote:

CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float: x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float: streamdistance = 200.0);

Should look like this: (The object id and the coordinates are just for example)

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(11111, 2142.1, 212.3, 2991.1, 442.1, 221.1, 4444.1);