What host do you use?

Well,I been using volt-host for a while now and I think its time to move on because of their shit service. I was wondering what hosts other people are using and maybe someone can recommend me a good host. Yes I have looked at this topic https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169 but I'm not sure which one is better.
Thank you

KingJ or SmartBytes Hosting is the best option now.

I been looking into jjservers,do you think they're any good?

KingJ ftw.

I use to love Volt-Host. They use to know what they were doing. Nowa days, the new owners are disappointing. I would recommend Vortex Servers and/or Smartbytes-Hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I use to love Volt-Host. They use to know what they were doing. Nowa days, the new owners are disappointing. I would recommend Vortex Servers and/or Smartbytes-Hosting.
Yes,Volt-Host used be really good,hmmm Vortex Servers looks good.
Thanks for that

If you just buy a dedicated server, or a VPS, you'll pay much less and be able to configure it exactly how you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you just buy a dedicated server, or a VPS, you'll pay much less and be able to configure it exactly how you want it.
I'll look into that,thanks.

color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_P4dr1n0
Посмотреть сообщение
Smartbytes the best now, I also have moved from Volt, that scammer Dominic announce the migration to the new panel every 2,3 days and nothing happens, he's just a liar who have destroyed Volt Host.
Smartbytes looks good,I'll also have a look at that.
Thank you

I use fa-hosting because its my company

I'm actually looking for a couple of people to jump on our dedicated server if you need some hosting we have a dedicated server that needs some more servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm actually looking for a couple of people to jump on our dedicated server if you need some hosting we have a dedicated server that needs some more servers.
I would love to but the place where its hosted I get really high ping :S

Just host yourself on a bought VPS. Way cheaper.

I host everything I use on 2 decent VPS.

This is a pretty serious issue for me too, can anyone recommend some decent VPS companies (latest), volt host ruined everything for me

I completely recommend http://afterburst.com why? You can receive an answer on tickets in under 20 minutes, they are very friendly and helpful and work with you to fix your problems. The packages they offer are decent as well. Both my VPS servers I've purchased from them, if you want disk-speed tests or anything let me know.

I use OVH for dedicated servers, they're cheap prices and reliable. However they're currently set to sold out due to some internal structural changes on their end. I figure this will stay like this until the end of 2013 going into 2014.

VPS / Dedicated Server is better than any host

I just host all my websites and stuff on my Digitalocean VPS.