[Tutorial] Fix object streaming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Tutorial about object streaming fix

This tutorial is made for people that got the problem with object not streaming correctly.

Alright lets begin, there is two reasons why the objects you made does not stream.

1. The objects drawdistance is to low the drawdistance is to show the object(s) from as far away as possible i'll make you a stock and from there you just replace createobject and createdynamicobject with AddDynamicObject

pawn Code:
pawn Код:
stock AddDynamicObject( modelid, Float: x, Float: y, Float: z, Float: rx, Float: ry, Float: rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float: streamdistance = 300.0, Float: drawdistance = 300.0 )
{
    new objectid;
    objectid = CreateDynamicObject( modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance );
    Streamer_SetFloatData( STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE, drawdistance );
    return objectid;
}
You add this somewhere in your script and then as i said you replace createobject and createdynamicobject with AddDynamicObject.

2. You are somewhere far away in the water, once you go to far away your objects starts becoming invisible not sure why tho i think its a sa-mp bug. How to fix it is to change createdynamicobject to createobject so everything becomes createobject.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick tutorial by Wizza, hope this helps and enjoy :=).

Good Tutorial But Simple. Appreciate Your Work Though