My script is facing death!?

Hello people!

I just opened my script that I visited it last time from 1 week and it was 100% fine, and found that so many lines are killed and unknown codes are shown, it's so weird, I think my server will be killed and I have no backup, so please help.

These weird codes are found in my codes, I think these codes killed 4k lines from my script, I will give you some of these weird codes, not all.

like 5k-6k killed, I think these weird codes converted some of my script that why much lines killed.

pawn Код:
retuyfj9k?<~
KII‡.V+¤Ќцcfµ!ѓqуvнjm"\ej"/Xe}ЂpogЏ«%*нg4z#"зt*Gј/e#VJex'<ЧХa*8к›I†9Ґ$
:*{c•$?LK~`7$HL*М%пІ…paxR*A*&фkPы‹~<°WJOt)*‘ЩмТ_BАЄC_#ЕћDJiJнNCљь%e-WNPZ$+  ¤s8!{z€5w`ЄвZaЙQи5Н›om$ „(>6Ён·X}P\
I have so much like these, I gave you some.

Saw the part "\ej" in the weird code, if not re-check please?
/ej is a command in my server, and there is "\ej" in the weird language script that i show above, so I made sure that my script was shortcutted by weird scripting language, anyone help?

and the 'retuyfj9k?<~' (it's in the begining of the code that i shown), instead of it there was 'return 1;'. I knew that cause the code that was above it was a normal code and the end was always return 1;

(Not all script is converted to weird language script) I can find this shit in the middle of script, and in the last lines, etc, there are many of them, anyway please?

So these weird codes are my script but converted to another scripting language, anyway to fix it?
Or ..... ?

You either have some fucked up virus, your hard drive is badly corrupted, or you're not shutting off your computer properly.

Try a System Restore.

System restore would ask me how many days i want my pc to go back or what?
would system restore help to return my script back for very few days? I don't want some of my hard work to die? and thanks for helping, waiting your answare.

Yes. Your computer should be setting automatic restoration points each day.

Try it out, it should help you recover your script file back like it did to mine.

This looks like you've opened the .amx version. You'll need the .pwn

I had this once or twice.
Happened cus of compiling... or not closing properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks like you've opened the .amx version. You'll need the .pwn
Nope bro, I didn't say all the script is like this, it's so much in my script, but not all, and it's .pwn !
I'm gonna try system restore!

I've just made the system recover, and it didn't work, cause my script is in a memory I guess, Please guys, get for me anyway, I've worked on this script for 1 year and half.... !!!!

So my server that i worked on 1 year and half work is dead or someone can give me some shots to try?