Anti weapon hack

Hey guys I want to make my own anti weapon hack, for start I searched a bit but there are only simple hack to ban players with minigun, granades and so on... than I saw few really complicated scripts that I don't like.. so I decided to make my own anti weapon hack system.. so what I want to make is.. there are shops where I can buy weapons (few locations with pickups and there is possible to write /buygun to buy weapon) so I want to detect if player buy weapon there will be all cool, if he didn't bought it he will be kicked / banned from server..

this is what I tried - I tried with commands cuz I didn't create pickups yet it should be same effect:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
    if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 1 && Check[playerid] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 2 && Check[playerid] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 5 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 6 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 7 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 8 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 10 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 11 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 12 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 13 ) //Put here the IDs of weapons you want, I'll post link after pawn.
    {
        ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Hacking");
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/weap", true))
    {
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 1,1);
        Check[playerid] = 1;
        SetTimerEx("Check1", 2000, false, "i", playerid);
        return 1;
    }
    if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/weapa", true))
    {
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 2,1);
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

public Check1(playerid)
{
    Check[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    Check[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}
The problem is when It resets the veriable it auto resets my weapons (I figured out why but I don't know how to change it so it can work ^^) .. and so on, can someone explain me a bit how can I make it and give me some tips maybe example? Thank you very much in advance

tips
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=220089

I think you need to update the player timeout code there cessil you shouldn't have to reload the ban list anymore Slice recently pointed this out to me.

Did you check my anti weapon hack?
It is confusing, but it does the job. If you know how to use it.
And I can always assist you if needed.

Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=319800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you check my anti weapon hack?
It is confusing, but it does the job. If you know how to use it.
And I can always assist you if needed.

Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=319800
that has misleading information and... well messy script, it would also detect a lot of false positive due to not considering lag

Thank you for responds I will try to script it, if I will have problems I will let you know