[Tutorial] How to update from any SA:MP server version to 0.3x

Hello, i'm here to assist you to convert your server from any samp version to 0.3x

I created this for everyone, that thinks you must edit gamemode scripts... edit databases. If you do that, you are just retarded. Really retarded.

Step 1

Download the 0.3x server package from here. Click here

Step 2

Open the .zip server files and find samp-server.exe, announce.exe, samp-npc.exe. Select them (Copy. By holding CTRL and selecting)

Step 3

Open the GameMode folder (EG. with all the folders that says, pawno, gamemodes, scriptfiles, plugins etc...)

Replace the ones that you selected from the server package you downloaded, and replace them with the ones in your gamemode folder.

You see it's that simple. Instead of trying to copy databases and edit gamemode scripts.
It is a very good, fast shortcut. Don't tell me this doesn't work because, i've used this method a million times.

Thank you for reading this.

It Was Really Easy Dude. 80% Of SAMP Forums Members Know It

ONTOPIC: Appreciate Your Work

PS: Repped

The Most SImplest Tutorial I have seen from the time I Signed up on this forum ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaAsif12
Посмотреть сообщение
It Was Really Easy Dude. 80% Of SAMP Forums Members Know It
So? He is helping the other 20%

Ontopic: Good job explaining.

xD idk how to do this xD

Some of the already posted threads at tutorial section:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=300621
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=358660

Don't say they're for 0.3e or 0.3d, the same method applies for all!

There is something which needs to be added too:

When SA-MP updates their main version (not the revisions), you might have to update your plugins like Incognito's streamer plugin, sscanf, YSI and others. (they might be incompatible with the newer version of SA-MP, it is just not MUST).