Register Help [REP ++]

Hi Scripterzzz.I need help with this script.My register system is very good and working perfectly but now when player register with password example: king12345 Her password is setting to "SPACE" only :@ and when press ENter he logging in not with her password !

I don't understand what you said.

Then you'r register system is not good

And we are supposed to know what is in your script we read minds?

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPB UMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBU MPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUM PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBUMPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I wonder why you aint banned till now,so rude + on it -49 rep

OP, you need to show code. How the hell are we supposed to know what's wrong with the code?

Dude, why you post the same post again and again.. we try'd to help you before but you called us a bunch of noobs. I really don't think Scripting is your strong point if you don't have the patience.