Unable to Connect to Any Server

Upon looking at my SA-MP client, everything is fine, server info is updating without issue and ping is up to date. However, whenever attempting to connect I start up SA-MP and all but constantly get a "Could not connect to server, retrying" message. I know people on the server and that the server is up, but it will not connect what so ever. I've tried reinstalling SA-MP, restarting my internet, and computer, not a single thing has returned positive results. Anyone know how to fix this?

Have you watched if Windows defender/firewall is blocking it?, or what it's named..

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you watched if Windows defender/firewall is blocking it?, or what it's named..
I've made sure to disable windows firewall before trying, nothing to do with that being blocked. Its on the approved list either way, always ran as admin as well.

Sounds like you are banned from that server. Try posting a ban appeal on their website/forum.

No, not banned. Its an issue on multiple servers, I know for a fact I'm not banned from either.

ok, you said 'I know people on the server and that the server is up,' so despite the thread title it appeared to be an issue for you with a specific server.

Have you run a traceroute? Are you behind another firewall? (university or business connection for example). You may even find your isp is blocking the required ports. Or it could simply be that your net is too slow/unreliable to connect, how does it perform with other online games and bandwidth-heavy uses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
ok, you said 'I know people on the server and that the server is up,' so despite the thread title it appeared to be an issue for you with a specific server.

Have you run a traceroute? Are you behind another firewall? (university or business connection for example). You may even find your isp is blocking the required ports. Or it could simply be that your net is too slow/unreliable to connect, how does it perform with other online games and bandwidth-heavy uses?
It does happen with multiple servers. Any server for that matter. All I'm saying is I know the servers I've tried (about 5 of them) are all online. I'm not behind any firewalls, and I doubt my ISP is blocking anything. I've been playing SA-MP for almost three years now, and just ran into this issue. And my internet is fine, I play other games all the time without issue.

Well a traceroute can help you to determine that, which is why I suggested it. I guess you didn't get around to doing one yet?

Fixed. Reinstalled game.

Flush your DNS and it may fix the problem, Otherwise attempt to goto your Documents and then GTA San Andreas Userfiles, then delete everything that is in that Folder, It flushes your SAMP Client (Deletes everything, The server IP's and the resolution and things)