Third Party Patch issues

I deleted my GTA SAMP and SA, I also redownloaded it now the 3rd party patch isn't working it says "gta_sa.exe unknown version" btw I bought this off the Rockstar Website.

Have you downloaded the downgrader? I know when you download it or purchase it off of Rockstar's Page, it's always the updated version.

Yes.

(())

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta101
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes..
I just read that you deleted your SA:MP and San Andrea's files except the .exe.

I recommend you install everything into a different directory and install the downgrade patch once more. Then download SA:MP into where you installed it again.

Of course the third party patch wont work if you deleted everything. The patch converts a 1.1 or 2.0 version of gtasa to a compatible version, but with no gta there is nothing to patch!

You should also note that SA-MP isnt compatible with the steam and direct to drive version of SA, it sounds like this is similar to the version you have if you purchased from the R* website and downloaded rather than purchasing a DVD.

It downgraded it before although I had to delete it because of those crash errors.

Whatever problem I had last time is gone now it's just downgrading it is the problem

You said you deleted san andreas. Like I said, you cannot downgrade something that does not exist on your computer..

I redownloaded it I may be bad at computers but I'm not going to try and make something happen that's not even there. :P (redid description)